The Aapex program consists of 40 hours of training — 20 hours in-class, 10 hours behind the wheel, and 10 hours homelinks. During the hours of in-class instruction and 10 hours of private one-on-one in-car instruction, our emphasis is on collision prevention. We believe that there are no such thing as “accidents”, the vast majority of so called “accidents” are predictable and preventable.
Most drivers have never had effective driver training. They lack education in defensive driving, risk evaluation maneuvers and head-on or rear-end crash avoidance. Since “accidents” can be predicted, we teach how to look, predict and prevent effectively. There are no short cuts when it comes to driver safety; and that’s what we teach all our students.
- AAPEX DRIVING ACADEMY has been satisfying customers since 1988.
- Reader’s Choice Award Winner – 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
AAPEX – The Smart Consumers Choice
- BDE Graduates with a Drivers Licence History may be eligible for insurance discounts. (Please contact your agent) In addition Graduates will also be eligible for their Drive Test 4 months earlier.
- Convenience — with classrooms in Port Colborne, Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Fonthill, Grimsby, Beamsville and Welland, customers are assured of a location near to them to attend class. Frequent classes also ensure that we’re ready when you are.
- A fun and educational classroom atmosphere emphasizes safety, while limiting boredom. Friendly staff are available during convenient hours to answer your questions competently and quickly. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll take the time to find the answer.
- Driving schedules are arranged to suit the customer, not the company. Lessons are completed within government time lines, but suited to the individual.
- Our experienced instructors are interested in sharing their wisdom with you. Everything from how to parallel park on the left side on a one-way road to how to avoid excessive (and expensive) gas consumption. Students take their lessons in a fleet of up to date, well-maintained vehicles with a back-up car available for those last minute downtimes. Don’t miss a lesson because the car needs repairs, AAPEX can have another car available right away.
AAPEX DRIVING ACADEMY is a Ministry of Transportation approved Beginner Driver Education Course Provider. Our course curriculum is approved by the MTO; our in-class and in-car instructors and vehicles; meet or exceed all standards set forth by the MTO.
All of our instructors receive regular updates in new techniques and procedures.