- Login to your Student Portal, complete DANGER ZONE TRAINING
- Login to your Student Portal, complete COACHING FROM THE PASSENGER SEAT
- State Farm – Video – Rearview: Looking Back
- State Farm – Steer Clear Program Review Modules 1 – 5
No Links – Student and Coaches will do together
- Emergency Vehicles
- School Bus Safety
- Sharing the Road with Trucks
- Fog & Low Visibility
- Night Driving
- Move Over Law
No Links – Students To Do Their Own Search
- Distracted Driving and Cell Phone Use
- Aggressive Driving, Stunt Driving – Bill 203
- Arrive Alive: Drive Sober
- MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving)
- Parking Game
- Please download the TRYPSCORE APP and participate in safe driving
Other Important Links:
- The Official Ministry of Transportation (MTO) Drivers Handbook
- Thrifty Thursdays
Congratulations Graduates! Claim your FREE CAA Membership!
As an Aapex graduate, you now qualify for a FREE one-year Basic Membership with our partner, CAA Niagara. To optimize maximize use of your membership we advise you not apply until you are a G2 driver. Simply click here to Claim your FREE CAA Membership or call 1-800-263-7272!
HOW TO GET YOUR DRIVING EDUCATION CERTIFICATION
Once Aapex Driving receives all required components upon program completion (G1, consent form, homelinks and passing grades),
we will register your information with the MTO's website for certification (please allow up to one week for processing).
Once certification process has been approved by the MTO, Aapex will email students with a completion letter (this contains your free CAA membership information).
Students requiring proof of completion for insurance purposes, must visit their local SERVICE ONTARIO to obtain their Driver's Licence History (DLH). Student must be the one requesting the printout, ministry fees apply.